adsense

Custom Search

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Twice Baked Potatos and chilli chicken cakes

There are recipes that you enjoyed so much as a child that your mom would make for you as an after school snack. I had totally forgotten the amazing twice baked potatos my mom would whip up sometimes. They were so delicious and when I had remembered them, I decided to try it out. First off, I hate potatos because they take a butt load of time to cook but they are so yummy. I was running short on time, so I popped two potatos in the microwave for 10 minutes then wrapped them in foil and baked them at 400 Degrees F and they were baked in no time flat. I scooped out the flesh and mixed it with cooked diced onions, peppers, green onions, salt, pepper and cheese. I added mayo and bacon to Brandons and then mashed up the flesh and stuffed it back in the skin pockets, topped it with cheese and baked them at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes max.

Meanwhile, I diced up some chicken tenders and marinated them in soysauce, oyster sauce, pepper and salt and chili pepper flakes. I then formed them into patties and put them on the skillet. I topped them with avocado and tomatos mixed with lemon juice. Emm, easy and delicious.


No comments: