adsense

Custom Search

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

SNOWED IN WITH NIAN GAO FROM MOM AND BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS

Am I thankful or what that I did not have to work today! It has been snowing since 12:30pm. I went to Barnes and Nobles for some IBS books and 20 minutes later, the place was covered in snow. I got outter there and drove like a turtle home. Scary, an oregonian driving in the snow. What's scarier are Ohioans driving - period!





By 3:30pm we had a good 3-4 inches of snow...




And it just keeps on a comin!




NIAN GAO!!!!




Momma sent me nian gao she made, from a recipe I found for her online somewhere. I forget where but I cut some up and dipped it in eggs than fried it and ate it....ahhhhh chinese food...drool!!!








BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS





Emm....butter + mashed up overripe bananas + white choc & milk choc chip swirls..................... Oh yeah, I didn't make it cause I wanted to eat it....





Yeah, it's for Brandon :-D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yummmy i love nian gao, apparently it is easy to buy in melbourne so samuel and I will load up on them when I go visit him!
soooo yummy!

Unknown said...

yeah we do look pretty darn cute. too bad, i only have under a month with aaron left!
pooos and wees