adsense

Custom Search

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Useless Bay Coffee

The boys and I went up to Langley just south of Oak Harbor, about a 45 minute drive from our house to meet up with my mom and stepdad for breakfast while they were up in Seattle for an art show. From the second we drove down 2nd street in Langley, I noticed the amazing Useless Bay Coffee Company and that they also had live music and roasted their own coffee! I whispered to Brandon that I needed to check this place out after breakfast and wished that we had actually had breakfast there instead.
Since I am still nursing, I only drink decaf because I usually in all honesty drink about 5 cups in one sitting and I don't want to overload Benton on caffiene. lol. Anywhos I got their Organic Decaf Swiss Water blend and I seriously forgot how good coffee can just make me melt and make my morning THAT much more enjoyable. I wake up and look forward to after my workout when I can read my bible and enjoy my comforting cup(s) of coffee. :-) Emmm...it makes me get through my day that is for sure. I love starbucks but Useless Bay Coffee stumps them for sure. I can't wait until I can purchase their beans online because with the baby, it will be hard to drive 45 mintutes just to get coffee though Brandon and I have already decided to return to Langley and discover the precious little town some more when we get a chance when he's home again.
Until then, I wonder how long this bag will last me. Probably not for very long. Bummer!



4 comments:

thisgoodhearth said...

Oh! You should have mentioned that before.
I think the waiter was getting kinda annoyed with us for holding up his table:(

thisgoodhearth said...

Oh! You should have mentioned that before.
I think the waiter was getting kinda annoyed with us for holding up his table:(

Unknown said...

yay!!! you're blogging again!!!
can't wait to see more recipes, i'll make aaron make them for me, hehehee!

thisgoodhearth said...

I Heart the name!